Charming family apartment
Online booking requests can be made at the Hugo Plaza website: www.hugoplaza.nl.
You will receive a confirmation on the availability of the Apartment within 24 hours.
Requests for information can be made by email to: email@example.com
As soon as the booking has
been confirmed by e-mail, we may ask for a security deposit or your credit card
details for verification of your account.
Hugo Plaza reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings that were made.
Tourist tax (6%) is not included in all rates.
A security deposit of € 200 will be blocked from your credit card prior to check-in. If needed, your
security deposit can be used for:
- Compensation in relation to cancellations.
- Damage caused to the accommodation.
- Missing objects
- Extra cleaning cost.
- Smoking inside, or using drugs in or outside
- Ignoring rules of the apartment
In the case that there are no charges against the security deposit the authorization will be cancelled.
We adhere to the following cancellation policy. If the booking is cancelled:
- More than 60 days before the check-in date cancellation is free of charge.
- More than 14 days before the check-in date, 30% of the booking price will be charged.
- Less than 14 days in advance, or the guest does not show up for check-in, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as booked originally.
- If no payments have been made, the amounts will be charged and must be paid retrospectively.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations after the check-in date in any circumstances.
Check-in and check-out times
- The check-in time is between 15:00 PM and 21:00 PM. We'll send you an email with information how to check-in.
- Check-ins earlier or later are possible upon request but cannot be guaranteed.
- The exact check-in time has to be given to the Hugo Plaza management in advance.
- The check-out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
Hugo Plaza is a short stay apartment. This means the maximum number of guests is 4 adults. The minimum stay is 7 nights.
A "No Party Policy" is strictly enforced and Hugo Plaza management reserves the right to evict at any time, any guest who disturbs the quiet enjoyment of others.
- Pets are only allowed on request.
- All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a replacement fee of € 150 per set of keys.
- Guests must immediately inform the Hugo Plaza manager of all defects in the apartment and damages that occur in the apartment.
- Each apartment has a maximum occupancy which is indicated in its description. It is not allowed to invite other (not staying) people in the apartment or outside the apartment.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Smoking is possible outside in front of the apartment. It is not allowed to use drugs (joints, weed or any other kind of hallucinating drug in the apartment.
- If any complaints from neighbours (too much noise, screaming and so on) € 150 will be charged and you can be removed from the apartment.